IVCA Impact and Sustainable Investment Conference
10th October 2019 | The Lalit Hotel, New Delhi | 12.00 pm Onwards
The Indian Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (IVCA) in association with Nishith Desai Associates (NDA) is organizing its inaugural edition of IVCA Impact and Sustainable Investment Conference at the Lalit Hotel, New Delhi on 10th October, 2019 starting 12.00 p.m.
- Fireside chat with Shri Atanu Chakraborty, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs
- Roundtable discussion with Shri K Rajaraman, Additional Secretary (Admin & Investment), Department of Economics Affairs.
- Harsh Singhal, Senior Director - Growth Markets, CDPQ India
- Harkesh Dabas, Managing Director, William J Clinton Foundation (India)
- Geeta Goel, Country Director, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
- Pratibha Jain, Head Funds and Regulatory Practice, NDA
- Ashok Emani, Principal - ESG, National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)
CLICK HERE to RSVP
Date: 10th October, 2019
Time: 12.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Venue: The Lalit Hotel, Near, Barakhamba Rd, Fire Brigade Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001.
12.00 p.m. to 12.30 p.m. : Registration
12.30 p.m. to 01.30 p.m. : Networking Lunch
01.30 p.m. to 01.45 p.m. : Welcome Address
01.45 p.m. to 02.45 p.m. : Roundtable Discussion with policymakers and regulators
02.45 p.m. to 03.15 p.m. : Fireside Chat
03.15 p.m. to 03.30 p.m. : Tea/ Coffee Break
03.30 p.m. to 04.15 p.m. : LP-GP Interactive Session: Reaching the Unserved & Underserved Population: How Funds can make a difference?
- What is the kind and size of market to be catered in this segment?
- How impact funds have different strategies from philanthropic to pure profit oriented? and their roles.
- Are there right kinds of financing available to make a difference?
- How one fund has an edge over other in operations and efficiency?
4.15 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. : Keynote Address
4.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. : Networking Session