In viewing this site, you agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
These ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be occasionally updated, so please refer back to them in the future. In using this site, you agree to be bound by the current version of these Terms.
This web platform is the property of IVCA, registered under: Indian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (IVCA), – C-7, Pashchimi Marg , Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110 057, INDIA
Purpose of this Site
This site aims to inform you about the activities, event/delegate fees, membership fees, advertising revenue and sale of directory and other merchandise..
Use of this Site
You are permitted to use this site for your own personal use and to print and download material from this site provided that you do not modify any content without IVCA’s consent. You are also free to bookmark and share links directing others to content on this site. Material on this site must not otherwise be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without IVCA’s permission.
Code of Conduct
IVCA values and encourages freedom of expression. To maintain a right balance between such freedom of expression, and potential abuses of this site, you agree to:
- Always respect IVCA name, reputation, goodwill and other business assets when using this site
- Refrain from making any statements or publish any material that would be insulting, threatening, libellous, obscene, offensive to religious, political or ethical beliefs, discriminating or racially oriented, or otherwise infringing any applicable legislation or third party rights
- Refrain from making any statements that would be disrespectful, misrepresenting, or otherwise harmful to IVCA, or any third party
- Ensure that any software, databases, or other files that you post on the site are free from viruses, corrupt files, defects or any other sources of harm that can impair the operation of this site or any other systems
- Refrain from using the site for purposes of commercial advertising
Please note that IVCA takes the liberty to remove all posts that violate the “Code of Conduct” without prior notification.
- IVCA requires you to provide a degree of personal data when registering to this site. You agree that IVCA may use your personal data collected with this site for purposes of inviting you to participate in new services and in events organised, sponsored, or attended by IVCA.
- Except for the communication of personal data required for the above purposes, IVCA will keep your personal data confidential. IVCA will not allow third-parties to use such personal data for their direct marketing purposes.
- You may contact IVCA to exercise your access rights and to answer any questions relating to the use of your data, by contacting Aakriti Bamniyal at email@example.com
- On the Site The copyright on this site belongs to IVCA. You are not authorised to reproduce, modify or make any part of this site publicly available without IVCA permission.
- On User-Generated Content You are responsible for the content that you post on this site. Ownership of the content belongs to you. IVCA does not claim any rights on such content.
- Although IVCA uses reasonable efforts to ensure the quality of this site, you accept that information and materials posted may contain inaccuracies or errors and that IVCA exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This site may contain links to other sites, which are not controlled or maintained by IVCA. Please note that IVCA is not responsible for their content. IVCA provides those links for your convenience only, and the inclusion of such links does not imply any IVCA endorsement of these sites.
- IVCA will always try to handle cases of alleged illegal content or violations of the Terms and Conditions in a fair and balanced way.
- When IVCA notices or is informed about alleged illegal content or other violations of the Terms and Conditions, IVCA reserves the right to immediately remove, or disable access to, such content.